Enjoy freshly pulled noodles in the comfort and safety of your own home, made by your own hands, with our meal kit! Get your cameras ready because it’s time to show off your noods!
What's this dish like?
Our wide hand-ripped biang-biang noodles topped with diced garlic, scallions, and red Chinese chile powder, then flash-seared with smoking hot vegetable oil, and tossed with our proprietary sauce consisting of soy sauce and black vinegar. This is the most classic way to serve biangbiang noodles.
How long does it take to make a serving of this dish? Do I need to know how to cook?
It takes about 10-15 minutes to prepare a serving of this dish with our meal kit, and as long as you can manage to cut a few vegetables with a knife and boil water, you are good to go!
Worried about what you are getting yourself into? See how to pull our noodles with Jason, and also see Jason make one type of noodle with Rachael Ray (focus on 0:03 to 1:15).
What does a meal kit include?
With one meal kit, you will be able to make 4 servings of your favorite noodles at your convenience! The meal kits also contain all of the authentic XFF ingredients necessary to make the same-tasting dish as you know and love in our restaurants, including, but not limited to:
- Proprietary, prepared XFF stew, sauces, and/or spices (depending on which dish)
- Fresh aromatics and vegetables
- Ready-to-pull noodle dough pieces
- Step-by-step instructions describing how to prep ingredients, pull the noodles, and finish the dish, all with the contents of the meal kit
How are the meal kits delivered, and how long can I store the ingredients?
Our meal kits are delivered to your home by UPS with all of the proper insulation and cold packs necessary to keep everything fresh! One meal kit can be used for multiple meals throughout a week!
We recommend the following limits for storage/shelf-life of ingredients:
- Refrigerate fresh vegetables for up to 3 days before use
- Refrigerate proteins for up to 3 days before use, or freeze up to 7 days
- Refrigerate noodle dough for up to 3 days before use, or freeze up to 7 days
- Refrigerate sauces for up to 2 weeks, although oils do not need to be refrigerated and are shelf-stable.
Where are the meal kits prepared?
Our meal kits are prepared at our central kitchen in Queens, NY. Please note, our central kitchen processes eggs, sesame seeds, soy, and wheat.
Please see the Nutritional Facts & Allergen Information.
For full recipes from scratch, as well as stories of how the family-owned Xi’an Famous Foods came to be, please consider purchasing our cookbook.
All purchases final, and once the order is placed, it cannot be canceled or refunded.