PLEASE CHECK OUR SHIPPING TIMEFRAMES TO SEE WHEN YOUR PACKAGE WILL BE ARRIVING!
Enjoy freshly pulled noodles in the comfort and safety of your own home, made by your own hands, with our meal kit! Get your cameras ready because it’s time to show off your noods!
What's this dish like?
Our wide hand-ripped biang-biang noodles mixed with sauteed slices of spicy cumin lamb and our proprietary sauce consisting of soy sauce and black vinegar.
How long does it take to make a serving of this dish? Do I need to know how to cook?
You will need about 10-15 minutes to cook the lamb, and 10-15 minutes to prepare, cook, and finish the noodle dishes. You should be comfortable enough to saute/fry lamb in a pan/wok, cut a few vegetables with a knife, and boil water, to successfully prepare this dish!
Worried about what you are getting yourself into? See how to pull our noodles with Jason, and also see Jason make one type of noodle with Rachael Ray (focus on 0:03 to 1:15).
What does a meal kit include?
With one meal kit, you will be able to make 4 servings of your favorite noodles at your convenience! The meal kits also contain all of the authentic XFF ingredients necessary to make the same-tasting dish as you know and love in our restaurants, including, but not limited to:
- No vegetable oil is included in this meal kit! Please make sure you have vegetable oil (canola, peanut, for example). Olive oil is OK as well.
- Raw sliced lamb
- Proprietary, prepared XFF sauces and spices for this dish
- Fresh aromatics and vegetables
- Ready-to-pull noodle dough pieces
- Step-by-step instructions describing how to prep ingredients, pull the noodles, and finish the dish, all with the contents of the meal kit
Once I order, how long until I receive them?
Please refer to this page for delivery timeframes. Please keep in mind, orders containing any dumplings only ship out on Wednesdays (to arrive by Friday)!
How long can I store the ingredients once I receive them?
We recommend the following limits for storage/shelf-life of ingredients:
- Refrigerate fresh vegetables for up to 3 days before use
- Refrigerate proteins for up to 3 days before use, or freeze up to 7 days
- Refrigerate noodle dough for up to 3 days before use, or freeze up to 7 days
- Refrigerate sauces for up to 2 weeks, although oils do not need to be refrigerated and are shelf-stable.
Where are the meal kits prepared?
Our meal kits are prepared at our central kitchen in Queens, NY. Please note, our central kitchen processes eggs, sesame seeds, soy, and wheat.
For full recipes from scratch, as well as stories of how the family-owned Xi’an Famous Foods came to be, please consider purchasing our cookbook.
All purchases final, and once the order is placed, it cannot be canceled or refunded.